becoming well-traveled

I think I have no "place" home. Home is people and where you work well. I have homes everywhere and many I have not seen yet. That is perhaps why I am restless. I haven't seen all of my homes. - John Steinbeck

Thursday, March 02, 2006

oh man, am i a tool or what

I've filed my first video report with Browns TV. You can catch it by going to http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/ and finding the link under "Brownscasts" on the home page. You'll know which one it is. It might take a bit to load, but it's worth it to hear my wonderfully informative report on these "quasi-professional" football players, in the quarterback's words.

You can also read my introduction to the city of Cleveland at http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/news_room/news/arts/5173.0.html where I truly sound like a PR guy (probably because I am).

This is a pretty nice opportunity for me, and it's enjoyable seeing my mug on an NFL team site. Hopefully it adds to my value to the team and aids my continued efforts in convincing them to ask me back for next year.

5 Comments:

At 3/03/2006 1:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice!... but ummmm... I'd say tool is putting it mildly.
- Megan

 
At 3/03/2006 1:59 PM, Blogger Denver Parler said...

That's what I like about you, Megan. You're always 100% behind me, supportive, and not at all harsh on me.

 
At 3/04/2006 11:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey hey! I can't watch videos because I'm computer illiterate and I don't have the right program, nor can I figure out how to download one. Whatevs. Anyway, just wanted to let you know that I read your blog. Luvs you, kristina.

 
At 3/04/2006 1:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I <3 you too Denver!
- Megan

 
At 3/05/2006 11:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

one more day denver!!!! you are going to have such a good experience over there - are you going to take pictures??? will you be able to check email? i'll call you later!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home