becoming well-traveled

I think I have no "place" home. Home is people and where you work well. I have homes everywhere and many I have not seen yet. That is perhaps why I am restless. I haven't seen all of my homes. - John Steinbeck

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

here we go

Tomorrow kicks off full-fledged training camp for the Thunder. Yesterday and today were passing camp with most of the offense out there running drills and plays. Both days have been rather long for me. I attend practice and spend the rest of the day writing furiously to try to keep up with everything. Hopefully I'll be able to give a more interesting summary of my duties soon, but we'll see. Soon I'll be able to start including links to my stories for your reading enjoyment.

So the lovely Florida weather I've been craving and anticipating? Not quite happening this week. It's struggled to reach 60 degrees. I know that's better than all you snow-laden midwesterners, so I won't complain too much. But, seriously, folks. This is Florida. I was expecting shorts and a t-shirt with sweat rolling down my back (you don't have to picture that part).

Anyways, hopefully that will change soon. If it doesn't, I'm going to think Florida's pretty much the biggest fraud ever.

Anyways, it's Valentine's Day and I spent it with a bunch of dudes. Right on.

2 Comments:

At 2/14/2006 9:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We just talked for over an hour about the "recount case" - aka Bush v. Gore in class today... Florida is a fraud!! Of course they aren't alone in their being such.

- Megan

 
At 2/15/2006 3:52 PM, Blogger Denver Parler said...

Well, I was going to go there, then decided against it. But you went there, so... Florida. Right on.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home