becoming well-traveled

I think I have no "place" home. Home is people and where you work well. I have homes everywhere and many I have not seen yet. That is perhaps why I am restless. I haven't seen all of my homes. - John Steinbeck

Sunday, January 22, 2006

my apartment is running on E

I've officially begun my last week in Cleveland. On Saturday, my cousins & I moved pretty much all of my earthly goods into a little corner of their attic. So I'll be living out of a suitcase from now until mid-June. It sounds so long when I say it like that. Anyways, for my last week here, I get to sleep on the floor with bare walls surrounding me. Can you sense the excitement?

At any rate, I am certainly counting the days until I'm back in GR. I can't wait to see everyone and enjoy such things as Church of the Redeemer, literary discussions, game night, Griffins hockey, Michigan left turns and Qdoba. There will be much to do in 10 days there.

1 Comments:

At 1/24/2006 2:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what is this Qdoba?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home