becoming well-traveled

I think I have no "place" home. Home is people and where you work well. I have homes everywhere and many I have not seen yet. That is perhaps why I am restless. I haven't seen all of my homes. - John Steinbeck

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

2017 is just around the corner

For those of you who follow the NFL, you know that the New York Jets recently hired 34-year-old Eric Mangini as their new head coach. But where did the Jets new boss get his big start in the NFL?

Glad you asked. Mangini traces his start back to good ol' Cleveland, Ohio, where he began working for the Browns in 1994. His position? Public Relations Intern. Hmmm, I know someone who does that exact same thing.

Well, technically, I am someone who does that exact same thing. So if this is a replicable career path, I guess I should expect to be taking over my own NFL team by 2017. Works for me.

In other news...

As I dusted the snow and ice off of my car after work this afternoon, one thought kept going through my head: three weeks to Tampa...three weeks to Tampa...three weeks to Tampa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home