becoming well-traveled

I think I have no "place" home. Home is people and where you work well. I have homes everywhere and many I have not seen yet. That is perhaps why I am restless. I haven't seen all of my homes. - John Steinbeck

Sunday, October 22, 2006

twilight zone

I'm currently sitting in the press box of Cleveland's stadium for our game this week, albeit on the opposite end as I used to. The whole experience is incredibly odd, and I keep having flashbacks to last year.

By the way, Billy Ray Cyrus just sang the national anthem. Wow.

3 Comments:

At 10/24/2006 8:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brooke bought me a huge jar of pickles for a welcome back present. Guess what that made me think of?

 
At 10/25/2006 9:30 AM, Blogger her said...

does billy ray cyrus still have the whole mullet thing going on?

 
At 10/25/2006 9:37 AM, Blogger Denver Parler said...

Well, it wasn't the classic "flat-top with nasty long hair in the back" anymore. It looks more like a well-groomed horse's mane now -- thick and flowing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home