becoming well-traveled

I think I have no "place" home. Home is people and where you work well. I have homes everywhere and many I have not seen yet. That is perhaps why I am restless. I haven't seen all of my homes. - John Steinbeck

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

some good, some not so much

Colorado goes on as normal. Lots of work, a little bit of sleep. Some family was in town last weekend and caught the Tennessee game, so it was good to see them.

Wednesday night, I'm going to my first-ever Ben Harper show. Certainly, fun will be had by all.

We've got Houston coming to town this weekend.

Not much seems worth saying right now in light of recent family events. I'll discuss it, just not on this blog. So feel free to call, drop a line, or send up a prayer.

1 Comments:

At 8/22/2006 10:09 PM, Blogger her said...

dennnver, have fun at the ben harper concert, i'm jealous! i also didn't know he was still alive. for some reason i've always thought of him as, um, not alive or bob marleyish. sometimes i have really off interconnections w/ things and this is appearing to be one of those times.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home