becoming well-traveled

I think I have no "place" home. Home is people and where you work well. I have homes everywhere and many I have not seen yet. That is perhaps why I am restless. I haven't seen all of my homes. - John Steinbeck

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

back to michigan!

Not for long, mind you, but I will be back in the Great Lakes state for a brief overnight trip. On Monday, I was notified that I would be making the trip with our team this week as we play Detroit's club Friday night. So if any faithful readers are going to be in Detroit on Thursday evening, give me a buzz because I'll be around.

In other news, there's not much. Mostly, my life consists of sleeping and working at this point. I did, however, go back to Maryland for a few days last week to take part in my younger brother's wedding. Of course, I was asked by both grandmothers and myriad other guests when my turn was. My answers ranged from (a) questioning the asker's sanity to (b) inquiring whether said curious friend/relative were aware of my recent world travels to (c) complete disavowal of any knowledge as to what event, exactly, I am waiting my turn for.

At any rate, I must close for now. Friends, do let me know you still exist every once in awhile. Peace to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home