becoming well-traveled

I think I have no "place" home. Home is people and where you work well. I have homes everywhere and many I have not seen yet. That is perhaps why I am restless. I haven't seen all of my homes. - John Steinbeck

Saturday, September 09, 2006

i live in a fatigue-induced stupor

Well friends, it seems another period of time has come and gone since I last wrote. Unfortunately, I have little to nothing new and exciting to report. This afternoon we head to St. Louis, where we have our season opener tomorrow. It will be a fun trip, but I am super tired already and will only get more so as time progresses. I look forward to our flights to games because I actually have a chance to nap. So sad.

About the only big St. Louis-related plan for tonight, since we aren’t staying near downtown, will be finding a good spot to watch the Ohio State-Texas game. As if we aren’t all inundated with enough football on a daily basis.

I’m sure when I get back I’ll have some interesting stories, as always. I realize this post is significantly more boring than I try to make them, but it’s pretty representative of life since I last wrote.

I miss everyone. Grace and peace.

1 Comments:

At 9/10/2006 2:48 PM, Blogger Evan said...

you are my huckleberry

 

Post a Comment

<< Home