becoming well-traveled

I think I have no "place" home. Home is people and where you work well. I have homes everywhere and many I have not seen yet. That is perhaps why I am restless. I haven't seen all of my homes. - John Steinbeck

Monday, July 31, 2006

business as usual

Not much new news to report. My life at this point consists – more or less – of working and sleeping. For the most part, 12 hours is a short day at the office. Generally, 13-15 hours a day is what I’m looking at for now.

That’ll last another couple of weeks until training camp wraps up on August 18.

Business at hand is my brother’s wedding back in Maryland this Friday evening. I’ve got a 6 a.m. flight out of Denver to Washington, D.C., on Wednesday. I’ll be there until Saturday afternoon.

Other than that, life goes on… work, eat, sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home