becoming well-traveled

I think I have no "place" home. Home is people and where you work well. I have homes everywhere and many I have not seen yet. That is perhaps why I am restless. I haven't seen all of my homes. - John Steinbeck

Thursday, July 06, 2006

ahhh, yes

I seem to have neglected any sort of blogging since I've been home, likely reflecting the fact that I've seen mostly everyone who actually checks this page. Again, you probably know already, but I should note that on July 19th I will be heading to Denver, Colorado, for at least the next six months to work with the Denver Broncos. Please, hold the jokes. I've heard them all already.

At any rate, my delinquency in keeping this fabulous blog updated also means that my promise of pictures has gone unfulfilled. So, friends, without further ado, here is a sampling of my Europe pictures....

1 Comments:

At 7/07/2006 12:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I represent the inaccuracy of your claims in this post. I do, however appreciate the pictures and wish you well in Denver.
-Megan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home