becoming well-traveled

I think I have no "place" home. Home is people and where you work well. I have homes everywhere and many I have not seen yet. That is perhaps why I am restless. I haven't seen all of my homes. - John Steinbeck

Friday, May 26, 2006

nothing, really

There's not really much new going on. I've been in Dusseldorf since Sunday waiting for the World Bowl and doing a little work in the meantime. The game is Saturday evening, and I'll head to Paris first thing Sunday morning.

Obviously, I'm looking forward to the solo travels, as well as getting back to Grand Rapids soon. Like I said, not much excitement, but at least I'm still alive at this point.

1 Comments:

At 5/27/2006 8:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your news is that you're still alive? Does that mean you were close to the contrary at some point? Why didn't you blog about that? Honestly, you think a journal would know what was exciting! errr... I mean... Glad you're doing well!!
-Megan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home