becoming well-traveled

I think I have no "place" home. Home is people and where you work well. I have homes everywhere and many I have not seen yet. That is perhaps why I am restless. I haven't seen all of my homes. - John Steinbeck

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

paris

I'm wrapping up the Paris leg of my trip right now. Typing this is odd because I'm using a French keyboard, so I keep messing up... but I digress (already).

Anyways, Paris has been amazing. I'm staying in a hostel fairly close to the Eiffel Tower, so that's convenient. I went up toi the top this morning with some friends I met here in the hostel. We also checked out the Sacre Coer this afternoon, which was quite impressive. I've also been to the Louvre, Notre Dame and walked around tons of the city.

It's been really fun, and tomorrow morning I head out for Venice. Tonight I'm going to check out the Tower at night one last time.

I have some good rude-French-people stories that I don't have time to get into, but will share later... funny stuff.

Later, all.

3 Comments:

At 5/31/2006 12:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't Notre Dame in Indiana?

 
At 6/01/2006 2:34 PM, Blogger her said...

say hello to venice for me

 
At 6/07/2006 11:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

holy freakin moly. way to travel the world denvo. :o)
Miss you tons!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home