becoming well-traveled

I think I have no "place" home. Home is people and where you work well. I have homes everywhere and many I have not seen yet. That is perhaps why I am restless. I haven't seen all of my homes. - John Steinbeck

Sunday, January 08, 2006

one month and counting...

Today marks the beginning of the one-month countdown until I fly to sunny Tampa. I'll begin the packing process this week, thanks to my cousin in the Cleveland area who's helping store some of my stuff/crap. I'm currently scheduled to be back in Grand Rapids on January 28, though I may try to get that pushed up to a sooner date so I can have more time to enjoy friends, family and Qdoba before heading out.

2 Comments:

At 1/14/2006 11:42 AM, Blogger Chris said...

Mmmmmmmmmm Qdoba.

 
At 1/18/2006 6:45 PM, Blogger Denver Parler said...

How crappy is this?? I finally found a Qdoba here two weeks before I'm moving.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home