becoming well-traveled

I think I have no "place" home. Home is people and where you work well. I have homes everywhere and many I have not seen yet. That is perhaps why I am restless. I haven't seen all of my homes. - John Steinbeck

Friday, March 17, 2006

Amsterdam

Today we fly over to Amsterdam. This whole week has flown by. I've basically done nothing but work all week, so I don't really have any good stories today.

Hopefully once we get the first full game week under our belt, everything will get into a routine and become a bit more manageable. I'll have a better idea of what to expect and how to react in certain situations. Of course, a win tomorrow will help the whole following week go a little better.

Our game will air on tape delay back in the States tomorrow (Saturday) night at 7 p.m. on NFL Network. I'll be on Berlin's sideline, so you can look for me if/when the game gets boring!

I'm sure I'll have photos and stories following the weekend. I hope everyone is well back home.

Peace, friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home